Full Stack Developer & Technical Product Manager
Welcome to my website! If you don’t know me, my name’s Vikram Baid, but you can call me Vik. I am currently finishing up my last semester at the University of California, Berkeley. Alongside with finishing up college and obtaining my degree in Computer Science, I work part-time with General Motors as a Full Stack Developer, and freelance for many customers building enterprise level mobile and web applications.DOWNLOAD RESUME
Below you’ll find a brief introduction about me, work experience, clients I’ve worked with, projects, and more
• Architected and developed Project AV-Einstein: an artificial intelligent customer feedback app to categorize passenger end-of-ride feedback using Machine Learning, AI, GoLang, PostgreSQL, and Android (Java).
• Designed and built a web socket chat service to enable hearing impaired passengers to communicate with customer service agents using in-vehicle tablets. Coded in Android (Kotlin), GoLang, and Polymer.
• Developed and integrated Twilio Browser-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Browser solution to enable two-way. communication between autonomous vehicle passengers and customer service. Coded in React js and Node js.
• Developed a customer portal for one of their clients, that allows dentists to login view Cases in Process, Invoiced Cases, Statements, etc. Can view here: http://drportal.iversondental-labs.com/
• Programmed a hardware system and online software to track real-time inventory for an average of 1,000 daily deliveries with a bar code scanner. Coded using C++ and C#.
• Deployed and configured two servers to manage 50 domains, daily database backups, and real-time mirroring.
• Promoted from Junior Software Engineer to Lead Programming Analyst within 6 months.
Cumulative GPA: 3.494 / 4.00
View full project images: https://vikbaid.com/2018/03/16/aladdins-plumbing-mobile-web-solution/
Built a web and mobile (iOS and Android) application for Aladdin’s Plumbing. The pictures available below are a brief show case of the mobile application. This application allows field officers to assign plumbers on the field customers to service on their mobile applications. The plumbers on the field can enter in or edit customer personal information, servicing information, and signatures for approval. There is a complete back-end for field officers to be able to view, edit, create customer jobs, and invoices.
For those who are interested in checking out some of the development or personal things I’ve been upto, please go ahead and check my blog!